Girls's hospital complex Launched in 1887 by social reformer and ladies's rights advocate Dr. Martha G. Ripley and managed completely by Women of all ages.
We have all been amazed! Our houses have bought rapidly and our buys have gone off without having a hitch! Her nearby skills and expertise have surely compensated off. Thanks for all of your current exertions and authentic compassion!"
Retail/Business office/storage constructing of Sleepy Eye-dependent lumber corporation, one among numerous lumber yards developed alongside rail line in early 20th century.
Body keep, multipurpose corridor, and household built-in 1895 by Peter and Christina Freund; served as community's social and industrial hub.
Body seasonal residence with open porches, built in 1887 in affluent lake vacation resort Local community for outstanding attorney and civic chief Charles Telford Thompson and his wife, Kate.
The transformers, which weigh 6.five tonnes, are equipped beneath the tip automobiles, since the presence of your leading bogie enables the mass to get distributed about three as an alternative to two axles. The interior structure was built to let less complicated refurbishment and alteration on the passenger atmosphere. The floor level is stored virtually constant all through the prepare, including at inter-coach connections.[n three]
Body general keep with appendages, crafted ca. 1900 at rural crossroads to provide bordering farming communities.
Queen Anne/Jacobean More hints passenger/freight depot of nearby brick with sandstone trim, built in 1902 to take care of cargo of bricks and agricultural commodities.
Cylindrical tank on latticework tower, created 1912 throughout duration of common community enhancements in mining towns.
Queen Anne brick firehouse built-in 1893 for horse-drawn tools; birthplace of kittenball, forerunner of recent softball.
Special adaptation of German Renaissance design and style, built in 1909 of brick and locally made concrete Artstone, with stepped gables and dormers.
Multipurpose municipal building intended by P.C. Bettenburg and inbuilt 1937 with the WPA; named for early anchor metropolis merchant.
Multipurpose municipal building with ornamental brickwork (1898) that housed village govt and hearth hall; connected brick jail.
Website of steamboat levee and point out's find out here now initially industrial sawmill (opened in 1839), which established phase for Minnesota's white pine lumbering market.